Andrew Huberman Wikipedia, Wiki, Girlfriend, Age, Wife, Podcast
Andrew Huberman Wikipedia, Wiki, Girlfriend, Age, Wife, Podcast -: Neuroscientist and podcaster Andrew D. Huberman is from the United States. He teaches neurobiology as an associate professor at Stanford University School of Medicine. He gained notoriety in 2021 when he began hosting the Huberman Lab podcast. The podcast has more than 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube and has been named one of the top 10 podcasts on both Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Andrew Huberman Bio
|48 years old in 2023
|Date Of Birth
|26 September 1975
|Professor, Neuroscientist, Podcast Host
|Palo Alto, California, United States
Andrew Huberman Measurement
|6 Feet 1 Inch
Andrew Huberman Educational Qualifications
|College or University
|University of California, Stanford University
Andrew Huberman Family
|Brother / Sister
Andrew Huberman Marital Status
Andrew Huberman’s Net Worth
|Net Worth in Dollars
Andrew Huberman Social Media Accounts
Andrew Huberman Career
Andrew Huberman is a neuroscientist and associate professor of neurobiology at Stanford University School of Medicine. He is best known for hosting the Huberman Lab podcast, which he started in 2021.
Here is a brief overview of his career:
- 1975: Born in Palo Alto, California
- 1997: Graduated from Henry M. Gunn High School in Palo Alto
- 2004: Earned a Ph.D. in neuroscience from the University of California, Davis
- 2005-2011: Postdoctoral research at the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of California, San Diego
- 2011-2016: Assistant professor of neurobiology and neuroscience at the University of California, San Diego
- 2016-present: Associate professor of neurobiology at Stanford University School of Medicine
- 2021-present: Host of the Huberman Lab podcast
Huberman’s research interests include the neural basis of vision, learning, and memory. He is also interested in the use of neuroscience to improve human performance. He has published over 100 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals.
The Huberman Lab podcast covers a wide range of topics related to neuroscience, including sleep, stress, exercise, and nutrition. Huberman has interviewed a variety of experts on these topics, including world-renowned scientists, doctors, and athletes. The podcast has been praised for its clear and engaging presentation of complex scientific concepts.
In addition to his research and podcasting, Huberman is also a clinical advisor to the United States military and several technology companies. He is also a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
Andrew Huberman is a leading neuroscientist who is making a significant impact on the field of science communication. His podcast is helping to demystify neuroscience and make it accessible to a wider audience. He is also using his research to develop new tools to improve human health and performance.
Also Read :
- Magic Johnson And Norm Nixon Relationship
- Herman Andaya Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Wiki, Biography, Las Vegas Shooting
- Pamela Price Wikipedia, Wiki, Recall, Twitter, News, Age