Marcella Whittingdale Wikipedia, Wiki, Black Mirror, Husband, Hair
Marcella Whittingdale Wikipedia, Wiki, Black Mirror, Husband, Hair -: Marcella Whittingdale is a British journalist, correspondent, and reporter. She gained notoriety while working as a journalist for several news outlets, including GMTV, ITV, and ITN. Among the notable live events Marcella often presents are the Rockinghorse Ball, the Brighton and Hove Business Awards, the Sussex Business Awards, and the Further Education Sussex Awards. In addition to this, she is active on social media. 5,000 people follow her on Instagram right now.
Marcella Whittingdale Bio
|Age||30 years old in 2023|
|Date Of Birth||1993|
Marcella Whittingdale Measurement
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inch|
Marcella Whittingdale Educational Qualifications
|College or University||Private University|
Marcella Whittingdale Family
|Brother / Sister||Not Known|
Marcella Whittingdale Marital Status
|Suppose Name||Pete Whittingdale|
Marcella Whittingdale Net Worth
|Net Worth in Dollars||$2 Million|
Marcella Whittingdale Social Media Accounts
Marcella Whittingdale News
In connection with their investigation into an assault on a BBC journalist in which a cup of hot chocolate was poured over her, police have published a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
The liquid missed Lauren Moss’ face but poured over her coat when she appeared on television at the Royal Pavilion Gardens in Brighton, East Sussex, last month, according to Lauren Moss, the South East Political Editor. The suspect allegedly verbally abused the reporter and expressed his hatred for the news organization, according to Ms. Moss.
Sussex Police have now made a man they wish to speak to apparent through the publishing of an image as part of their investigation into the alleged attack.
According to a Sussex Police spokesman, police have released a CCTV image of a man in connection with an alleged incident at Brighton’s Royal Pavilion Gardens.
A man is accused of pouring a cup of hot chocolate on a woman on February 19 at 1:30. The document states that “police have since obtained the suspect’s attached photo.”
a change Immediately after the incident, on February 19, at around 1:30 pm, Ms. Moss tweeted: “Pretty sad day in Brighton so far.”This lunchtime, a member of the public hurled a cup of hot chocolate at me and yelled insults about how much he despises the BBC just before I went on life for @bbcsoutheast.
Thankfully, the liquid didn’t touch my face; instead, it landed on my coat. A journalist simply going about my duties. Someone might not appreciate what I do or my employer.
This anti-media mindset should cause great alarm for everybody in the industry. Ms. Moss received thousands of supportive responses from her employees and followers.
“You were so amazing – we had no idea until we came off the air and were told by the editor what had happened moments before your report,” Marcella Whittingdale, a BBC colleague, remarked. I’m shocked that this happened in my city. Glad to hear you’re ok. The Corporation’s seasoned Middle East editor, Jeremy Bowen, said: “Blame those who are inciting hostility to media, and particularly the BBC.”
Nick May, the chief superintendent of the Sussex Police, wrote: “Lauren. Please inform Sussex Police of this incident. online through either our website or 101. This is an assault and is totally wrong anywhere, not just in Brighton.
Ms. Moss later added, “Thank you all so much for your wonderful messages of encouragement. Fortunately, neither I nor the cameraman were hurt, but it could have been worse, so I was worried. However, I think it’s important to discuss this as a more general concern for all journalists and to bring it up in dialogue. Another thank you.
Facts about Marcella Whittingdale
- On the cable television network ONTV, Marcella Whittingdale presented two shows.
- She traveled from Afghanistan to New York while working as an on-screen reporter, covering everything from Sex and the City II filming to World Cup frenzy.
- The Big Story, ITV Meridian’s premier current affairs program, was also hosted by Marcella.
- She doesn’t use social media very much.
- She has performed voiceover work for a variety of projects, and at Vinopolis, she now portrays Tio Pepe Sherry.
- She loves animals a much.
- She has read the GMTV news as well.
- Additionally, she co-hosted Meridian Tonight. Marcella previously held a newscaster position in radio before moving into television.
- She was a reporter and correspondent for GMTV for three years.
- She also has experience working for ITV and ITN.
Also Read :
- Branwen Jeffreys Age, Wikipedia, Illness, Weight Loss, Wiki, Married
- Stacey Pinkerton Wikipedia, Wiki, Bill Cosby Show
- Sab Zada Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Wiki, Instagram, Songs, Boyfriend, Birthday, Music