Matthew Continetti Bio, Twitter, Wife, Books, Podcast, Net Worth
Matthew Continetti Bio, Twitter, Wife, Books, Podcast, Net Worth -: American journalist Matthew Continetti works as a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute for Social, Cultural, and Constitutional Studies. He established the Washington Free Beacon, a website for conservative news. In addition, he is the author of three books: The Right: The Hundred-Year War for American Conservatism (2022), The Persecution of Sarah Palin: How the Elite Media Tried to Bring Down a Rising Star (2009), and The K Street Gang: The Rise and Fall of the Republican Machine (2006).
Matthew Continetti Bio
|Age||42 years old|
|Date Of Birth||24 June 1981|
Matthew Continetti Measurement
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inch|
Matthew Continetti Educational Qualifications
|School||Lake Braddock Secondary School|
|College or University||Columbia University|
Matthew Continetti Family
|Brother / Sister||Not Known|
Matthew Continetti Marital Status
|Suppose Name||Anne Elizabeth Kristol|
Matthew Continetti’s Net Worth
|Net Worth in Dollars||$3-5 Million|
Matthew Continetti Social Media Accounts
Matthew Continetti Career
Matthew Continetti is a journalist and a senior fellow in Social, Cultural, and Constitutional Studies at the American Enterprise Institute. He has had a long and distinguished career in the conservative media.
Here is a timeline of his career:
- 2002: Interns at National Review.
- 2003: Graduates from Columbia University with a degree in history.
- 2003-2004: Reporter for the New York Sun.
- 2004-2007: Editorial assistant and associate editor at The Weekly Standard.
- 2007: Co-founder of the Washington Free Beacon.
- 2007-2015: Editor in chief of the Washington Free Beacon.
- 2015-present: Senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.
Continetti has also written three books:
- The K Street Gang: The Rise and Fall of the Republican Machine (2006)
- The Persecution of Sarah Palin: How the Elite Media Tried to Bring Down a Rising Star (2009)
- The Right: The Hundred-Year War for American Conservatism (2022)
Continetti is a frequent commentator on American politics and culture. He has appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, and MSNBC. He is also a regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, and Commentary.
Continetti is a conservative intellectual who is critical of both the left and the right. He has been praised for his insights into the Republican Party and the American conservative movement. However, he has also been criticized for his support of Donald Trump.
In May 2023, the Russian Foreign Ministry sanctioned Continetti and barred him from entry into Russia, along with 500 other Americans. The ministry accused Continetti of “fomenting Russophobia”.
Continetti is married to Anne Elizabeth Kristol, the daughter of William Kristol, a conservative commentator and former editor of the Weekly Standard. They have two children.
Also Read :