Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download Link Pdf
Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate Download Link Pdf – In order to host a lavish celebration of India’s 75th anniversary of independence in 2023, the government of India has launched a new program. The slogan for this year’s Independence Day celebration is “Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan,” while the theme is “Meri Maati Mera Desh.” Everyone who takes the commitment can download the Meri Maati Mera Desh Certificate, which includes their name and mobile number.
What is Meri Mati Mera Desh?
From August 13–15, 2023, a nationwide campaign called Meri Maati Mera Desh would honour India’s 75th anniversary of independence. With the slogan “Mitti ko naman, Veeron ka Vandana,” every Indian citizen would celebrate and take the oath “Meri Maati Mera Desh.” It is the program’s conclusion, Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. “Meri Maati Mera Desh” honours the great accomplishments of the country. It entails showing respect to the ‘Veers’ who defend our country. At the village, panchayat, block, urban local body, state, and national levels, the ceremonies would be held.
Anyone who has signed up for the program and made a commitment can upload their photo and download their certificate. Visit the official website or use the direct link below to download the Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate. Additionally, be aware of crucial registration deadlines for Meri Mati Mera Desh 2023.
The Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav’s closing ceremonies, dubbed Meri Maati Mera Desh, would take place at the village, panchayat, block, urban local body, state, and federal levels. It’s a fantastic program, and our Indian government and Respected PM Narendra Modi deserve all the credit for starting it.
|Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate
|Meri Mati Mera Desh
|Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan
|9th to 15th August
|meri mati mera desh registration
|Abhiyan Initiated By
|Certificate Download link
How to register for Meri Mati Mera Desh?
- Go to Click Here to access the official website. In addition, the direct link is included below.
- Click the Take Pledge button on the home page after that.
- Your device will launch a new window.
- To obtain the certificate, you must complete all four procedures with the proper information.
- To continue, click the Take Pledge button one more.
- An easy form will appear; fill it up with the proper information, such as your name, cellphone number, district, state, etc.
- then enter your pledge and press the submit button.
- Upload a selfie after that.
- When you’re finished, click the download button to access your Meri Maati Mera Desh certificate.
What are the Meri Mati Mera Desh Pledge’s terms?
- By 2047, develop and achieve self-sufficiency in India.
- Get rid of any signs of the colonial attitude.
- Honoring our history.
- Boost cooperation and show gratitude to those who defend the nation.
- carry out your civic responsibilities.
What is the aim of the Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign 2023?
The Meri Maati Mera Desh Abhiyan was approved primarily to foster patriotism among all of our nation’s residents. Before the deadline, any applicants interested in the Meri Maati Mera Desh Abhiyan can register on the National Anthem Portal.
Everyone must be aware that on August 15th, 2018, we will celebrate our 77th Independence Day. Numerous events will be held over the course of seven days as part of the Meri Maati Mera Desh campaign to celebrate 76 years of our nation’s independence and to foster a sense of patriotism among the people. This calls for the construction of memorials to liberation warriors in each and every gram panchayat across the nation. ‘Shilafalakam’ will be the name given to these monuments. You can register for the Meri Maati Mera Desh Abhiyan if you want to take part in the campaign as well. Candidates can later download their certificates after registering and joining the campaign.
- What happened with the Folding Chair
- What happened to Noah Gragson? Suspended
- Maui Fire What happened and how did Fire start?