Michael sabia net worth,education, wife, salary, age: Michael Sabia, a highly successful Canadian businessman, in charge of leading the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), one of Canada’s biggest investment companies. With extensive experience in both public and private sectors, he is renowned for his adeptness in guiding large organizations through times of change.
|Position||President and CEO of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)|
|Company||Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)|
|Achievement||Known for leading large organizations through change|
Education of Michael Sabia
Born in Montreal in 1951, Michael Sabia attended school in St. Catharines. He pursued his undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto and furthered his education with a graduate degree from Yale University.
Beginning his career as an economist for the Canadian government, he later transitioned to the private sector, holding positions like the CFO of BCE Inc., a telecommunications company. He eventually served as the president and CEO of BCE from 2002 to 2010.
|School||University of Toronto|
|Graduate Degree||Yale University|
|Early Career||Economist for the Canadian government|
|Private Sector||CFO of BCE Inc., telecommunications company|
|President & CEO||BCE Inc. (2002|
Net Worth of Michael Sabia
Michael Sabia’s net worth is estimated to be around $60 million, encompassing his earnings from his various roles, investments, and real estate holdings.
|Net Worth||Approximately $60 million|
|Sources||Job earnings, investments, real estate value|
Salary of Michael Sabia:
As the president and CEO of CDPQ, Michael Sabia receives an annual salary of $6 million along with additional benefits, such as a pension plan and a company car.
|Salary||$6 million per year|
|Benefits||Pension plan, company car|
Age of Michael Sabia
Born on August 1, 1951, Michael Sabia is currently 72 years old.
|Born||August 1, 1951|
|Current Age||72 years old|
- Sabia is a well-respected businessman and leader. He is known for his ability to see the big picture, build consensus, and do his best. He is a role model for aspiring business leaders and a valuable asset to the Canadian economy.
Here are some other things about Michael Sabia
- He graduated from Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program.
- He is a member of the Order of Canada, one of Canada’s highest civilian honors.
- He received the Queen’s Golden Jubilee Medal and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- He speaks at business and economic conferences regularly.
- He wrote the book “Leading Change: How to Succeed in a World of Turbulence.”
Sabia is a highly accomplished individual with a long and distinguished career. He is a valuable asset to the Canadian economy and a role model for aspiring business leaders.